People are consuming more content than ever before. In today's fast paced world the easiest way to stay up to date with the constant stream of information is with social media's top channels including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and more. And this is true for both B2B and B2C audiences.
It's easy to feel overwhelmed by the sheer magnitude of it all. With so many other brands putting out nonstop content through multiple different platforms, how is your audience supposed to notice you?
Tara Robertson, the Agency Business Development Lead at Sprout Social, has over 15 years of experience building marketing strategies. Her insights will help you sift through the social jungle to get your content in front of the right audience, and help you keep their attention once you have it.
In this interview you'll learn:
- How companies should be targeting their audiences on Facebook.
- The importance of video in social, and how to properly use that video.
- Why you should be on Instagram.
- The benefits of chatbots, and how to use them.
- How to used video to connect B2B.
- Best practices for identifying key metrics in social.
Want to hear more from Tara? Join her and hundreds of other marketers at Experience Inbound! Tara will be leading the session The Future of Social, in which she will be highlighting the future of social media and the top trends to keep an eye on as you grow your social audience.