Digital Marketing Project Manager
Stream Creative, a Milwaukee-based Digital Marketing Agency, is looking for a Project Manager with 3-5 years of industry experience. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, a great communicator and must be a team player with a positive, can-do attitude.
The Project Manager will contribute to the success of three to five client accounts with the core responsibility of client communication, project timelines and task management on their assigned accounts. They will support clients and our internal teams to deliver work that aligns with the approved strategy within the agreed upon timeline and budget.
This person must have the ability to effectively manage time, workloads and client deliverables, follow agency processes, and exhibit an understanding of marketing strategy. In this role, they are trusted with the day-to-day client contact and management of agency relationships.
Responsibilities for Project Manager
- Build relationships with clients and serve as a trusted advisor to our clients.
- In partnership with account strategists, present strategic recommendations to clients, including goals, strategies, schedules, and budgets.
- Collaborate with account strategists, writers, designers, web developers and external partners to execute the website project and/or marketing plan.
- Coordinate calls/meetings, develop agendas and provide call/meeting recaps.
- Prepare analytics reports for campaigns which include data collection, interpreting trends, and finding opportunities to better meet client and campaign-specific goals.
- Adhere to agency policies and processes (i.e. time tracking, file management, etc.)
Qualifications for Project Manager
- Proven record of successfully managing multiple clients and projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management.
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary.
- Proficiency with technology, especially programs such as Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of the HubSpot Platform is a plus.
- A general understanding of strategic planning and how to conduct client interviews.
- An undergraduate degree in English, advertising, journalism, or marketing is preferred, but not required if prior work experience is deemed sufficient.
Compensation & Benefits
Stream Creative offers a competitive salary, paid holidays and vacation, paid personal days, professional development opportunities and a flexible work environment.
We look forward to learning more about you!
Stream Creative is an equal opportunity provider. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.