Inbound marketing is a big process, made up of many different parts. Keeping all those different parts of the process organized so they can be understood can be a challenge on its own.
HubSpot breaks Inbound Marketing into three steps: • Get found by leads and prospects through SEO, content creation, and social media • Convert visitors into leads and then customers by using calls-to action, landing pages, and lead nurturing. • Analyze your steps and find areas of improvement
However, there are many little steps and processes that go into HubSpot’s three steps. To help you wrap your head around inbound marketing, here is a list of inbound marketing books, written by the gurus themselves.
- The B2B Social Media Book: Become a Marketing Superstar by Generating Leads with Blogging, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Email, and More by Kipp Bodnar and Jeffrey Cohen
- Learn how social media can be used to drive leads and even create revenue, and then how to measure the ROI of your strategies
- The Marketing Agency Blueprint: the handbook for building hybrid pr, seo, content, advertising, and web firms by Paul Roetzer
- Learn the ten rules and guides to generate leads, secure long-term retainers, develop efficient management systems, and more.
- The Blueprint Webinar series, presented by HubSpot, was also created based on this book. The five sessions have been recorded and are available for on-demand registrants.
- LinkedIn Master Strategies by Lewis Howes
- Learn the step-by-step process of LinkedIn Marketing to help get found and generate leads, in only 43 pages.
- Inbound Marketing: Get Found Using Google, social Media, and Blogs by Dharmesh Shah and Brian Halligan
- Learn the ways to improve search engine rankings to build traffic, create blogs, and measure your successes.
HubSpot also provides a list of inbound marketing ebooks to help further your inbound marketing education. Here are just a few to get you started.
- The Essential Step-by-Step Guide to Internet Marketing
- How to Increase Awareness and Generate Leads with Local SEO
- The Ultimate How-to Marketing Guide
- Introduction to Search Engine Optimization
- An Introduction to Inbound Marketing Analytics
Looking for even more information about inbound marketing? Become Inbound Marketing Certified by taking the online courses provided by Inbound Marketing University.
What are you inbound marketing questions or challenges? Where do you find your answers?