Many businesses utilize blogs to create leads and build a brand image. For these reasons, it is important to have an effective blog that is getting seen and bringing in potential clients. Here are some articles to help you have an effective blog and expand your reach.
Tom Johansmeyer, of Social Times, explains how to use SEO in your blog to reach your targeted audience and get found online. In this article:
- Importance of having an SEO plan
- Use keywords your target audience is using
- Take the extra time for your blog
If you want your blog to be found and then read, here are two “no-nos” from Marketing Profs to avoid. Make it simple yet to the point.
Pamela Vaughen, a guest writer for HubSpot, knows you want your blog to get read and tells us how to have that happen with only $100! In this article:
- Use Twitter as a tool
- Monitor and measure social media presence
- Provide multiple options for sharing the blog
How do you use blogs for your business? Are they effective?